Essential Everyday Nutrients for All Horses
Nutrequin Se is an exceptional value-for-money vitamin, mineral, essential amino acid and antioxidant formula, specifically designed to supplement horses on home-mixed diets or those consuming forage-only diets.
Why use Nutrequin Se?
- A broad-spectrum vitamin, mineral, essential amino acid, and antioxidant supplement to ensure that nutrient requirements are met
- Palatable, everyday, vitamin and mineral supplement
- Natural vitamin E for superior bioavailability
When to use Nutrequin Se
- Horses spelling or in light to moderate work
- Horses grazing on selenium-deficient pastures
- Supplementation of forage-only, home-mixed rations, or when premixed feeds are fed below the recommended feeding rates
- For horses and ponies on restricted calorie diets to ensure that their daily nutrient requirements are met for overall health and well-being without adding unwanted calories
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||42mg||704mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||50mg||826mg|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||106mg||1.76g|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||39mg||647mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||10mg||170mg|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||79µg||1,320µg|
|Vitamin E ^||440IU||7,340IU|
^Contains natural vitamin E.
Feed 30g for ponies, small breeds and creep-fed foals.
Feed 60g for maintenance horses, weanlings, yearlings and horses in light work.
Feed 90g for broodmares, stallions, horses in moderate work and larger breeds.
These recommendations are for horses with a mature body weight of 500kg. Please adjust according to the weight of your horse.
Available Pack Sizes
|3kg||50 day supply*|
|12kg||200 day supply*|
*based on a 60g serving