Vitamin and Trace Mineral Supplement for Performance Horses
A top-of-the-range concentrated formula of vitamins, organic minerals, antioxidants, including natural vitamin E.
Perform is an essential daily supplement designed to meet the needs of the equine athlete for peak performance.
Why use Perform?
- Includes organic Zinpro Performance Minerals® that are readily bioavailable
- Contains natural vitamin E, which is research-proven to be up to three times more potent than synthetic forms
- Ultra-concentrated powder, intended to complement diets of high-quality roughage and grain
- Low-serve formulation means less sifting and greater acceptance when mixed into feed
When to use Perform
- Hard-working or performance horses requiring superior vitamin and trace mineral nutrition
- Ensuring correct trace mineral and vitamin levels when premixed feeds are used below recommended feeding rates or to balance home-mixed diets
What are Zinpro Performance Minerals?
Zinpro Performance Minerals are uniquely designed, patented and manufactured to be up to three times more bioavailable than other minerals on the market. Research has shown positive effects on hoof condition, reproduction, joint health, skin and coat condition, immunity, gastric mucosal health, and feed digestibility when supplemented with Zinpro Performance Minerals.
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
|Vitamin E ^
^Contains natural vitamin E. †Includes organic minerals.
Feed 30g daily.
Mix well with feed.
This recommendation is for a horse with a mature body weight of 500kg. Please adjust according to the weight of your horse.
Available Pack Sizes
|333 day supply*
*based on a 30g serving