We all know the saying -
‘You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make them drink’
But what if you can?
Water intake is vital for maintaining the health and well-being of all horses. When water intake is less than adequate, horses are at risk of dehydration, particularly if exercising or travelling.
KER Drink-Up™ is a highly palatable blend designed to encourage horses to drink water. Drink-Up is a scientifically formulated, complex combination of ingredients which work together to increase a horse’s willingness to drink. Research has shown that 90% of horses increased water intake with Drink-Up.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Scientifically formulated, highly palatable, complex combination of ingredients
- Increases horse’s acceptance of water and therefore aids in the prevention of dehydration*
- Flavoured to further encourage horses to drink
- Contains KER Restore™ to help stimulate thirst*
- Individual 80g sachet - easy and ready to use
- Can be used in conjunction with an electrolyte replacer
- Formulated and produced in Australia
- Encouraging acceptance of unfamiliar water sources
- Assisting horses to drink before, during and after travelling
- Recovering from illness to help stimulate thirst
- Encouraging working and competing horses to drink to help maintain hydration status
- Fussy drinkers - at home or away
- Post work re-hydration or after work treat
*Note: While Drink-Up contains KER Restore it is not a complete electrolyte dose.
Where can I find out more information about Drink-Up?
Head to ker.com/products/ker products/australia/drink-up-australia to see more, or you can contact KER’s free Nutrition Consultation Service on 1800 772 198 or email email@example.com
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Drink-Up can be used at home, whilst travelling or during competition. Empty one 80g sachet of Drink-Up into 5 litres of clean, fresh water and stir to enhance flavour. Offer immediately or wait 30 minutes to further enhance flavour.