The Ultimate Vitamin, Mineral and Amino Acid Supplement for Horses
Gold Pellet has been scientifically formulated to contain essential nutrient levels to meet requirements for work or growth and is designed to complement a traditional diet of grains and roughage.
High levels of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids supply all of the horse’s daily nutrient requirements for optimal health and vitality.
Why use Gold Pellet?
- Contains minimal calories for good doers
- Contains organic minerals for increased bioavailability
- Contains yeast culture to assist with digestive function
- Natural vitamin E for superior bioavailability
When to use Gold Pellet
- Overweight or good doers that require vitamin and mineral nutrition with minimal calories
- Performance horses requiring a palatable source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- Supplementation of forage-only, home-mixed rations or when premixed feeds are fed below the recommended feeding rates
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||18.2mg||182mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||32.3mg||323mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||88mg||880mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||35.3mg||353mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||9.1mg||91mg|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocabalomin)||92.3µg||923µg|
^Contains natural vitamin E. †Includes organic minerals.
Mix Gold Pellet daily with chaff and grain if required, or feed alone for horses in good condition.
Feed 120g-150g for racehorses, performance horses.
Feed 100g-150g for growing horses, broodmares.
Feed 75g-100g for spelling horses.
Feed 50g-100g for ponies.
Feed 15g-20g /100kg bodyweight for overweight horses.
These recommendations are for horses with a mature body weight of 500kg. Please adjust to the weight of your horse.
*Growing horses and broodmares may require additional sources of protein and macrominerals.
Available Pack Sizes
|3.6kg||36 day supply*|
|20kg||200 day supply*|
*based on a 100g serving